Coast Roast Coffee is giving back; we believe in going beyond monetary donations and finding other ways to support our community.
Quality organic coffee is one reason for Coast Roast’s success and growth - more importantly, the other is our local community. From the beginning, we have actively supported a variety of non-profit organizations and projects; recognizing the importance of supporting our community and charitable causes.
Coast Roast Coffee offers product donations of non-brewed organic coffee for specific events and non-profit fundraisers. From local groups to national organizations, we want to hear from you about the cause you're working for and how we can help.
Please be advised that Coast Roast receives many more requests than we can support and cannot guarantee a contribution. When a request is denied, it does not imply that the applicant’s program is not vital or valued. It may be that the request does not fall within our guidelines, or that all charitable funds for the year have been allocated. Please submit your request at least 30 days in advance of your scheduled event for consideration.
Send the below information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization Name
- Tax ID Number, 501(c)(3)
- Contact Person
- Phone Number
- Mailing Address
- Briefly describe this organization
- Briefly describe the event for which you would like the product donation
- Date when products are needed by
- What product or products are you are looking for?
Thank you for your interest in Coast Roast Coffee. Your support means the world to us and we look forward to hearing from you. We will contact you ONLY if we are able to honor your request. No phone calls, please.
COVID-19 Impact to Product Donations
We are continuing our policy of not fulfilling product donation requests that involve in-person gatherings. In compliance with local rules and the recommendations of public health officials, we believe the most proactive action we can take is to limit non-essential physical contact to support the needs of vulnerable communities and the healthcare system.
We donate organic coffee for direct use, volunteer appreciation, emergency relief, public outreach, and fundraising activities.
We do not donate to events or groups that:
- Deny the human rights of others
- Promote or support violence, aggression, prejudice or oppression towards others
- Are political parties, rallies, or otherwise partisan events
- Are not making the effort to be environmentally responsible
- Are individuals, including student projects, scholarships, or individual awards
- Are involved in cruelty or subjugation of animals, including testing on animals for research or using animals for human gain