Are you looking for a way to shake up your morning coffee routine? How about trying this simple White Chocolate Latte recipe?
I fell in love with this drink years ago and now make it from home all the time. It’s easy to make and is SO tasty!
It starts with a few simple ingredients including milk (whole milk or half & half is best), some white chocolate, and espresso coffee.
|PREP TIME||COOK TIME||SERVES|
|5 minutes||5 minutes||1|
- 1/3 cup whole milk or half & half
- 3 TBSP white chocolate or white chocolate chips
- 8 oz espresso coffee
- Optional: 1/8 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Optional: 1 teaspoon sugar
- Start this drink by making your espresso.
- As that brews, add both the milk and the white chocolate chips to a small saucepan. Stir them over medium-low heat until the chips are melted.
- Add the mixture from your saucepan to your coffee cup and then pour in your coffee.
If you want more than one cup, double or triple the recipe so you only have to melt the white chocolate chips with the milk once. You can always heat it up for a few seconds in the microwave. You can add in more flavor with either some vanilla extract or a little sugar. You can add both if you prefer.
Alternative White Chocolate Latte Recipe
You can also make this with fewer steps by using white chocolate syrup instead. To do this, follow these steps.
1. Brew your coffee.
2. Combine the milk and about one teaspoon of syrup to a mason jar. Add the lid and shake it until it doubles in size.
3. Remove the lid and microwave it for about 45 seconds.
4. Add the steamed milk to your coffee cup and pour in your coffee.
The second option is even faster and easier. You will not get the foaminess from the milk that you would if you put it in the saucepan, but this option does not take as long. Clean up is also a cinch with this option.
You can then add some sugar or a little vanilla extract if you want to change up the flavor. You can also add more white chocolate syrup if you want more chocolate taste to your drink. I sometimes even add a little whipped topping for an extra special treat.
Iced White Chocolate Latte Recipe
On those hot summer days, it’s nice to have a cool treat. It’s easy to turn this recipe into an Iced White Chocolate Latte. It just takes a little time for your coffee and milk to cool down.
Here are the steps to make an Iced White Chocolate Latte.
1. Brew your coffee and let it cool down to room temperature.
2. Heat your milk and white chocolate chips. Once the chips are melted, set this off to the side to cool a little.
3. Pour a cup of ice into a tall glass.
4. Add the milk and chocolate mixture to the glass and pour in your coffee over the top.
5. Stir it up and enjoy!
This is even easier when you use the syrup.
1. Brew your coffee and let it cool down.
2. Add a cup of ice into a tall glass.
3. Pour your milk and syrup in the glass with the ice.
4. Add in your coffee.
5. Stir it up and enjoy!